Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Key to Success and Failure

Someone once said, I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone. Oh, how true... I am exhausted today from running around pleasing everyone yesterday. But I was the willing party. I whisked Daniel off to a day of adventure, starting with lunch with my daddy dearest and short dip in the pool. Not me, just Daniel and his grandpa. Like Neo seeing the matrix for the first time, Daniel was ternganga for the whole 10 minutes. Then off to see my good friend who comes from KL every now and then but seldom get a chance to meet up. Lastly, my mommy dearest... oh, mommy dearest. The one who loves saying "Oh, you see your father never come and see me la". The one who loves saying "I'm so lonely and bored at home" one minute the next she's saying "I have no time to wash my clothes". One word for her, attention. But I don't blame her entirely. I should say the key to failure is being the only child of a separated parents, and being a hardcore pleaser. Doomed... doomed.

No comments: