Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My Second Home


I sit here my whole life. Well, it feels like forever sometimes. Many of my most intense thoughts take place here as I wait for my data files to load. I think about life, I think about my loved ones and I think about the cute bag at Jusco Tebrau City.
Everyone's bitching about everyone and everything, I'm bitching about it too, then at times, I stop... to think about.... the cute bag at Jusco Tebrau City. This is it, our lives are driven by wants... and of course bills, bills, bills. And lives clash with each other, let's accept it, be it neighbours, rude drivers, slow drivers, intellectually-efficiency-challenged service providers, ex-lovers, your own mother, anyone, lives will twist around. Isn't it wonderful.
Just a thought, and a tribute to my comfort zone... hmm, that cute bag at Jusco Tebrau City...

3 comments:

Kean Hong said...

what photo is that ah? above the telephone, 5.5 inches to the right.

Ally said...

it's a magnet, picture of two kids, the girl is picking her nose for pi sai, and the boy is looking at her disgustingly...

Kean Hong said...

oic....i tot u and paul holding daniel