Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Pirates Ahoy!


Company Dinner Party, Pirates Theme@Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa. What a pity, me hubbie and me did not have the chance to explore Sentosa Island because we reached when the event was about to start. Next time, we'll bring Daniel when he is older, especially to the UnderwaterWorld and the dolphin shows. Our table was the luckiest I think, we grabbed 4 lucky draw prizes, including the 3rd and 2nd... 3rd prize was iPod nano that went to my colleague, 2nd prize was Panasonic DVD recorder and player that went to *drum rollllllll* me hubbie! Not bad siah, the prizes getting interesting by the year. Of course cannot compare to those multinasional firms where first prize is trip for two to Africa. Anyway, the games, the food, the performances were fun and I hope there will be a party next year too!

No comments: