Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Macbook vs Maldives

Just an update from my previous post.

I choose both!! Well, kinda.

I placed my order for a white 13 inch 1.83GHz Macbook about 3 weeks ago, only to cancel it a week later.

Because MAC OS X LEOPARD will be out early next year! It is worth the wait. I just love the tag line " Advancing the World's Most Advanced Operating System". So orgasmic.

And for the beach holiday, I can easily take a short getaway to Pulau Rawa or the new boutique resort Japamala at Pulau Tioman at a fraction of the cost and time. Equally orgasmic.

Seriously, I never knew Tioman HAD a gorgeous beach like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm? I would have chosen Maldives—for one reason.

I’m an addict when it comes to computer equipment. I have a laptop and two desktops, all of them supposedly contain the latest in hardware technology (I tell myself I need constant upgrades because I earn my money creating digital photo illustrations; honestly, I’m simply a sucker when it comes to RAM, gigabytes and GHz).

My wife has her own notebook (only because I’m too selfish to share). So do my 3-year old (one of those Leap Frog readers) and 1-year old (one of those Barney laptop look-alikes).

But even with the release of the Leopard, I’m still going to choose Maldives. Why? My wife is threatening to enroll me in a Computer Addict Anonymous group six days a week, attending two meetings a day.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/


Thanks for reading my post about broccoli. Your suggestion might just work.