Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Hand That Rocks The Cradle Rules The World

This may be an underrated notion. But I see it coming. Look at Hilary Clinton, she is running for the U.S presidency.
Women are realizing that they.. ahem... WE can really make this world a better place!

Unfortunately, we still live in a patriarchal world. I think civilization is evolving, always has been, but lately, I feel a storm brewing. The Stepford wives are going to wake up and clean up the morality mess!

In the context of events that has been occuring in Malaysia, or at least from what I've read in The Star papers and from 'coffee shop talks', I think the governmental and political parties lack women as part of their workforce. Women with power to do the right thing. Women with knack for details and good foresight. Women who are nurturing in nature. Women who wants a job done efficiently for the good of mankind, instead of money, status and lust. Women who are less corrupted.

I don't know but this could be just the first step to a revolution.
"...women were being appointed Village Development and Security Committees (JKKK) heads, not because there were no male candidates, but because they kept ignoring the responsibility until the post was at last handed to a woman." This is real you know... there!Lazy 'family men' a cause for concern

In the meantime, I will try my best to raise a good leader and an impeccable man. I think that's where it should all start. From the warmth and secured corners of our homes. Hmm.. maybe that's what the empowered women are doing, ie raising good children, while the men play golf and try to mess up the country. Ooops..

*aruri falls from being pelted with rotten nangka*

No comments: