Monday, December 17, 2007

Enchanted

Quote of the day: The human brain starts working the moment you are born and never stops until you stand up to speak in public. -George Jessel

The boy and I watched Enchanted at the cinema. I was as enchanted as he was. He had the VIP seat aka mummy's warm and comfy lap. It's the perfect movie for him because:
1. There is che che mei. Pretty girl in princessy gowns, long hair, big blue eyes and make up. He like.
2. Funny animated squirrel. He like.
3. Evil queen transformed into dragon. Dragon he like.
4. Che che mei singing. He like.

I like one thing. PATRICK DEMPSEY is one hot who'syourdaddy thing. It's funny because I didn't really quite get the McDreamy craze when Grey's Anatomy first came into the screen. Dark wavy thick hair only wat. Mua is swooning at his dark wavy thick hair and the whole package. Other than that, I say, it's a great movie. Watching fairytale characters living in the real world is hilarious.
I caught myself pivoting and humming while I call the birds, rabbits, squirrels and deers to help me clean the house. *harp plays*

No comments: