Thursday, August 27, 2009

Why Oh Why...

... are morons still alive. Natural selection my foot.

1. The part-time model Kartika's caning sentence was postponed at the last minute. The officers picked her up, drove 200m from her house and made a U-turn to bring her back. "It's not right to do this during Ramadhan". I wonder if the same thing will happen this 31st when Kampung Buah Pala will be crashed down. The bulldozers might make an abrupt U-turn too. Then go off to some secret makan place to eat and drink beer while the politicians will make mercy statements like "It's not right to do this now. These people have no homes. OK, I'm going home to my mansion now in my BMW after stopping by Prada to get something for the spoilt daughter. Oh my life is tough". *up yours*

2. Andy Lau. Oh Andy Andy Andy. *shakes head disapprovingly* Why so secretive. What took you so bloody long. WHO the fuck cares you tell me. Except for maybe 3 or 4 delusional obsessive twerps (male and female) globally. The umbrellas stunt was funny. But it's ok, you still cute. You win.

Jeng jeng jeng. Itu saja sekalian berita moron hari ini.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hwahwahwa.. manyak kelakar
dari down-under