Monday, June 11, 2012

Stay-At-Home Mom

Josie, my trusty helper was back to her Philippines hometown for two weeks. So I got to be a stay-home mom. And I enjoyed it frankly speaking! It was such a fresh change and it felt fulfilling looking after my home and family. Morever it was the school holidays so, we went places too! Nowhere far and fancy, just nearby, here and there, and it was the best arrangement this way with a toddler in tow. We get to travel and yet get close to home. Short trips are less stressful and tiring! (next up, pictures of our little trips!)

While I was at home doing housewifey stuff, I started a list of things to make for my home. Crafter's disease, what can I say. And I managed to complete a few, so now I have 56 more projects to go. Yikes, better make that 5 to 6 instead. Pictures soon!



No comments: