Monday, October 29, 2012

Moody Cause

A little psychoanalysis. I noticed I get moody every week. Since April. I get a little depressed and loony, especially with the husband, sometimes for no apparent reason, not for what he did, but what he DIDN'T do. EVERY WEEK. It's crazy I know, and I'm kinda fed-up with myself. Do you know how emotionally tiring it is? I'm this happy chirpy girl who has to be angry every week. What gives, girl?

There must be a reason of some kind, I thought. A possible cause?
I'm filling my void with emotional junk. Yes, that's it. I healed physically, but I may not have paid much attention to emotional healing. We went back to our lives as if nothing happened. We never talked much or deeply about it. We never had any memorial of some sort. It was just too emotional for us, at least for me until now. He worked harder in the meantime, and had gotten stressed out at work, while I needed more attention. But I couldn't express it because I was clueless. I was just this occasionally-loony wife crying in the dark, mad at her husband, mad at herself and completely out of control of her emotions. Did I say I was clueless?

Thank goodness, I have my craft station.

7 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Ally, I understand how ur feel truly. Cheer up!

Hui Ching said...

Maybe you have post-natal depression, or blues at least. It strikes anytime within 2 years.

Ally said...

Thanks Anne :)

HuiChing, I never had post-natal depression. Could it be just post-miscarriage depression? Or post-traumatic disorder... wah, they all sound serious. Now I don't think I'm that that koo-koo after all...hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ally,

Dont be too hard on yourself. It's not healthy. Such emotional junk can sometimes cause us to have sickness/disease in time to come.

Sally

Anonymous said...

Hi Ally,

Do you believe in crystal healing? There is one place in Johor Bahru - Bandar Baru Uda, but I do not have the exact address. It is somewhere near the masjid and 7-eleven store. If not mistaken jalan padi ria. My aunt used to go there for some treatment. Quite happy with the outcome.

you can contact Mr Zul/Ms Wahida to set appt first before you go - 019 7406768

Sally

Ally said...

That's where I live! Thank you Sally!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ally,

What a surprise. I thought it was a malay neighbourhood. Rarely saw indians or chinese there, except at the theraphy center. U can give it a try if you prefer. They use crystal stones to balance ur energy.

Have a good weekend.

Sally