Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Planner Diary

The happiest thing about a new year, is a new planner diary/schedule book! I've always been a planner person. I'd try new ones every year and I'm still on a quest to find the prettiest one with the best layout.

My 2012 Shinzi Katoh planner. Small, handy and compact. Covers are vinyl protected.

I'm also a stickers person. Do you know how many pretty and kawaii stickers are out there now?! I gotta have them all.

My 2013 spanky minty new planner! It's called the Rainbow Diary, from Korea and O.M.G. they make the BEST ad photos.


Stockist:
Shinzi Katoh diaries can be purchased at the Little Happy Shop at Holland Village or online.
Rainbow Diaries from greenpoppies Singapore online shop. Can be found on G Market as well.

Happy New Year!

No comments: