Friday, August 02, 2013

My Book Collection

Sorry, no Harry Porters, Twilight or 50 Shades. I DON'T READ BOOKS WITH NO PICTURES.

I devour these instead.. with gusto and accelerated heartbeat.


Home decor/styling books. In these, you will NOT see homes with the typical PU/fauz leather 3 seater sofa, huge LCD TV along with ASTRO decoder, DVD player and their visibly complicated network of entwined cables. No, no, no. Oh wait, that looks like my living room.


Embroidery books. Bought from dangdang, the Amazon of China with very affordable price. Control yourselves!


Aranzi Aronzo. Who can resist.


Sock Toys books.


A book on different methods of printing. LOVE.
A book on making different types of bags. LOVE but complicated ones make my head hurt.


Oh, this one is different. I chanced upon it in Popular bookstore. If it looks vintage, I get it.


I'm still a bookworm!

3 comments:

Lokman said...

OMG!!! I used to read Noddy! Hah! They still sell those books. I'm amazed.

Ally said...

That was the ONLY Noddy book there! It looked lost... hahahha.

Joanne said...

Hi Ally, stumbled upon your blog recently and I must confess that I'm an avid fan! Your posts are all so inspiring and you are super creative :) Thanks also for sharing about parenting...really great reads. Please do keep them coming and do know that you are certainly touching so many lives. Thanks for sharing!