Monday, August 12, 2013

My NEON Weekend

I literally had a neon weekend. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday holiday yabadabadoo! So what did I do? 

Besides harassing my boys, I stole some hours neon-ing around. Have you ever entered Forever 21 and got blinded by the recent neon trend? Uh-huh.

All it takes are a piece of canvas fabric, masking tape, your favourite acrylic paint colour and a stencil brush.


Taped, 1cm apart.

Brush generously.



Peel!


Ta-da!


Neon Darren. I KNOW, he's the best.

The pouches.

SO simple. And so neon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ally,

you are so creative. if you don't like to sell your creations, perhaps you can donate to some charitable organizations and they could use it for charity drive, eg, sell them to get some cash.

eg. H.O.P.E dog shelter - https://www.facebook.com/#!/hopejb

they do hold some charity activities now and then.

Sally

Ally said...

Hi Sally,
Thank you! I do make some for my company charity events :)