Monday, June 15, 2015

Faber Castell Watercolour Pencils

I stay away from watercolour because I don't like the preparation and cleaning-up. And I'm an OCD with colours. I know I will NEVER mix the colours to the perfect hue. I'd keep going "A little more red, now a little more blue... hmmm, maybe a little more red".... and on and on.

I've had the Faber Castell Watercolour pencils for the longest time, and a lot of leftovers from my boy's collection because they are always losing some colours and I had to keep getting them new sets. And I never thought of applying water on the colours...

...until last weekend. I sat with my boys and was very serious on my work while my boys were painting Numbchucks and monsters.


Newfound joy.

I got obssessed with cactuses.



I'm telling you, Faber Castell colour pencils are really rich in pigments, as good as those professional artists' colour pencils. And what I love most about it is NO MESS! Ha ha.. I'm such a short-cut lazy painter.


No comments: