Monday, November 09, 2015

11th Anniversary

Last Saturday, we celebrated our 11th year of marriage. Why does it feel like it is a feat? Many couples can do it, yet many couples fail. Until now, I'm still wondering if we can last another 10 years. It's not that I don't have the confidence that it will, but it's the never-say-never take on marriages, you know.

So, in the morning, I asked the husband to take off his wedding ring. He was not happy about it, hahaha. I took mine off too... to do this cute silly art! This was very impromptu, and I love it! The best part was, this hand lettering only took one shot! Usually I would have to write many many, then choose the best.


Truth is, like all marriages, we've had our ups and downs. It wasn't 11 years of bed-of-roses-everyday.   We gained some and lost some, we've laughed and cried in each other's arms, and most of all, we stayed on.

Now, aint' that a feat... 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary ��


Regards,
Sally

Ally said...

Thank you Sally!