Thursday, May 11, 2017

Another one?

No no, not what you're thinking.

Usually, the husband and I rarely communicate during the day when we're at work. Because you know, we're no longer in our courting-newly-wed years anymore.

And then, out of the blue, he has been wishing me good morning for a few days, adorned with the blowing heart kiss emoji. How cute.

Then it's not cute anymore when he finally asks, "Can I go to Bangkok with my friends? Golf trip"

At least he asked, you say. He'd probably already secured his tickets. Asking is just to prevent divorce.

First leisure trip with friends?, you ask. Nope. He has enjoyed his buddy-trip every year since he met his group of businessmen friends. Every year.

Yes, I am jealous. Yes, I am sour about it. He has NEVER taken me on a trip. He said he wanted to. He even took some brochures. WOW. Just WOW. I'm just worth a brochure.

Sometimes I feel that marriage is a trap for women. The men will never be trapped. They get to go on golf trips.

I need to meditate now. And I believe in karma. Such a bitch, this one.



No comments: